Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method GA_Filter::the_content() should not be called statically in /home/tdonaghe/tadspot.icuo.us/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 166
Strict Standards: Non-static method GA_Filter::ga_parse_article_link() should not be called statically in /home/tdonaghe/tadspot.icuo.us/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/googleanalytics.php on line 440
Please add the following features:
- I love how when I hover over someone’s name I can subscribe to them and see if they’re subscribed to me. Please also let us add a few sentences to introduce ourselves.
- When I hover over someone I’m not subscribed to I’d love to have a link to a “Similarity Matrix” - something showing how often we’ve “Liked” the same threads and how often we’ve commented on the same thread.
- When I look at the list of people subscribed to me, PLEASE make it obvious for me to tell which ones I’m not subscribed to.
- Similarly, please give me the option to always subscribe to someone whenever they subscribe to me. I do this anyway. I figure that if they later turn out to be spammers I’ll be able to easily block them.
- I don’t like the idea of giving out kudos, brownie points or positive karma to FF users, but I do think I’d like users to be able to mark someone as an obnoxious troll. We could each set a threshold for trolliness and once a user hits the threshold we wouldn’t see any content from them. Can this be done without allowing a huge amount of griefing? Maybe if the threshold only looks at your friends’ negative karma points or whatever. Currently though, this isn’t a big problem.
- Let us set up new FF views - how about a tab that only shows threads with X or more Likes and X or more Comments? I don’t want to lose the ability to see everything, but I’d like a way to occasionally dial down the noise.
That’s enough for now.